Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 impact report on the automotive electronic control unit market offers pre as well as post-COVID 19 market estimates. The auto parts & equipment industry is expected to have a negative impact due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus. As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the automotive electronic control unit market 2021-2025 market is expected to have positive & superior growth.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Application, which is the leading segment in the market?
Safety systems were the largest application segment in the market
- What is the expected YOY in 2021?
The YOY growth rate for 2021 is estimated at 9.66%.
- What is the COVID-19 Impact on the market?
The market will witness an indirect impact due to the spread.
- How big is the APAC market?
54% of the growth will be originated from APAC
- What is the projected valuation of the market during 2021-2025?
The market is projected to value worth $ 25.47 billion during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Automotive Electronic Control Unit Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Electronic Control Unit Market is segmented as below:
- Safety Systems
- Chassis Electronics
- Communication And Navigation
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Automotive Electronic Control Unit Market 2021-2025: Scope and Vendor Analysis
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive electronic control unit market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Electronic Control Unit Market Size
- Automotive Electronic Control Unit Market Trends
- Automotive Electronic Control Unit Market Industry Analysis.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Aptiv Plc, Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Hitachi Ltd., Magna International Inc., MAHLE GmbH, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive electronic control unit market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Electronic Control Unit Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive electronic control unit market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive electronic control unit market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive electronic control unit market across APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive electronic control unit market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Safety systems – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Chassis electronics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Powertrain – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Communication and navigation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Entertainment – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aptiv Plc
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]